Re: Slow network on evbarmv7h NetBSD 9

On Tue, 31 Dec 2019, Michael van Elst wrote:
With wlan it might be a difference in protocol (we only support up to
802.11g).

I'm using 802.11g, so that is not the problem.

On the rpi2 ethernet I get about 94Mbit/s.

Well, you are luky, I don't think you can get more speed.

But that means that the problem is local. It's strange, the
difference with linux is too big. Let see if I find something.

Thanks to both for sharing the info,
adr.