NetBSD Current RBPI3+ questions

Hi,

We have been using for some time FreeBSD aarch64 for Raspberry 3B+ for our IoT gateway product.
Problem is we need to have support for Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 or 4.2 within the operating system
and we could not get that from FreeBSD. Our IoT gateway [1] should be able to fetch data from different
BLE devices like Airthings Wave/Wave+ RADON sensors.

I read that NetBSD has its own Bluetooth stack different than FreeBSD’s netgraph implementation. Is this
right? Would NetBSD BL stack work with BLE sensors 4.2 ?

And, I understood that starting with NetBSD 9.0 there are plans to support RBPI3/RBPI3+ internal bluetooth
device? Is this right ? [2]

Many thanks,

[2] https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/raspberry_pi/