Re: BeagleBone can't find boot/root device w/netbsd-9?

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019, John D. Baker wrote:

> Here is the uEnv.txt I've been using since I first started messing with
> the BBG/BBB:

> [snip]

> The "bad_dog" command disables the watchdog so it doesn't time out before
> the kernel can get far enough along to attach and disable it.

Hmm.  That file was in the "/boot" directory I maintain on the NFS root
version of the system.  The "uEnv.txt" on the FAT partitions on the uSD
and eMMC devices don't have that command (anymore).  I seem to recall
the watchdog driver being fixed so it immediately disabled the watchdog
at attach time.  The old "bad_dog" U-boot command was a workaround until
the the driver was fixed.

Otherwise, the "uenvcmd" is the same as previously posted.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD