HP Jornada 720 with 128MB RAM

Hi!

Since there is no response on the hpcarm list, i try my luck here and hope someone can help me!

My name ist Stefan, i like to upgrade my Jornada 720 to 128MB RAM.

I  soldered two Samsung K4S511632C-KC75 RAM Chips instead oft the two old 16MB ones on  to the RAM/ROM board. So the hardware part is done, the J720 boots fine into WinCE and with the hpcboot.exe into NetBSD. But as expected only with 32MB available.

I discovered that i can use the JORNADA728 kernel config file with „options     DRAM_PAGES=16384“, to get 64MB available in NetBSD and everything is fine.  But if I set this value to 32768 NetBSD wont boot at all.

With „options   DRAM_PAGES=24576“ NetBSD boots, but stops with „panic: ubc_init: failed to map ubc_object“  - dmesg shows 98304KB total memory.

Is anybody out there who can help me with this issue?

Regards

Stefan Lehner