NetBSD/netwinder status?

Does anyone still have/use a netwinder?  I've just booted mine after
12 years (NetBSD 4.99.20 (FART) #1: Mon Jun 25 03:36:53 MSD 2007
(before you ask - it's Swedish)) and it's still alive, but the current
is in some disrepair it seems.  GENERIC has grown too large (>4MB) for
the firmware to load it.  A trimmed down kernel locks up or crashes
before wscons - haven't tried serial console yet due to temporary
logistical complications.  I wouldn't expect much trouble with the
userland since e.g. shark seems to be doing fine, but the kernel
definitely needs some love.

-uwe