banana-pi-m3 build from sources boot

Well I manage to build a netbsd9 from source using a FreeBSD12 machine
I build the chip, and now it boots ok on the banana-pi-m3 with no
modification on any of the /boot files the system boots, but there is no
framebuffer, so no graphical user interface still

Now I will try to make it mount the rootfs on the /dev/ld2a

DONE, I inserted a line in the /boot/boot.cmd
setenv root=ld2a
than
install the boot.scr with the command:  mkubootimage -A arm -n armv7 -T script /boot/boot.cmd /boot/boot.scr
Thank you.. all