UEFI bootloader: command ?

Hello,
I have some questions about the UEFI boot loader and customisation
(I'm working with A20-based boards), and didn't find documentation about
it.
First, I have custom devices trees. How are device tree loaded in UEFI world,
and how can I set the file name to be loaded ?

Second, I could tftp load a kernel from the UEFI boot prompt
(from memory it was something like net0:netbsd-arm, and it
 uses the IP addresses and server set in the u-boot environnement).
Can I set this somewhere (in a u-boot variable maybe) so that it is
run automatically on boot ?