Re: problems booting netbsd on pinebook

Hello Alejandro,

Alejandro Sánchez Marín writes:
> [...]
> Second, display resolution doesn't fit into pinebook screen. I supose I
> need to fix it manually.
> [...]

I think I saw that too: the screen is "moved off" a couple of pixels,
i.e. 5-10px of the top is at the bottom of the screen, 5-10px at the
extreme left is on the extreme right of the screen (or similar).

As a kludge in src/sys/arch/evbarm/conf/GENERIC64.local I have:

 no sunxide2bus*        at fdt?         # Allwinner DE2 bus
 no sunxidrm*           at fdt?         # Allwinner Display Pipeline
 no sunxifb*            at sunxidrm?    # Allwinner DRM framebuffer
 no sunxihdmiphy*       at fdt?         # Allwinner HDMI TX PHY
 no sunxilcdc*          at fdt?         # Allwinner DE2 timing controller
 no sunximixer*         at fdt?         # Allwinner DE2 mixer

...and rebuilding a GENERIC64 kernel should workaround that.