Re: Zynq FDTisation [was Re: Cortex-A9 boot problems with d-cache on Zynq]

Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost> wrote:
>Nick Hudson wrote:
>> To get the ball rolling I've added early Zynq-7000 support to GENERIC
>>
>> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2019/06/11/msg106540.html
>>
>> A clock driver is the next step.
>
>It panics on Zybo Z7-20:

Works as expected for me on my Parallella, it panics much later in the
boot sequence.

BUT, I'm using a config file that only includes the drivers for the Zynq
and different link commands.

>Zynq> fatload mmc 0 100000 netbsd.ub

Any *.ub file will have a small header prepended to it.

If the image is linked at 0x100000 and you load the .ub file at that
address it won't work.

That is why I prefer to use the netbsd.gz.ub file and load it at an
address a long way above the kernel link address.

U-boot will decompress it to 0x100000 before running it as part of the
'bootm' operation.

I'll put my config files into CVS tomorrow.