Re: Cortex-A9 boot problems with d-cache on Zynq

Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
>On 02/06/2019 00:07, Robert Swindells wrote:
>>
>> Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please tell me what I need to do. I added
>>
>> The diffs that I posted a while ago compile, I don't think anything has
>> changed in my tree since then.
>>
>> Someone still needs to write a clock driver for it.
>>

>I'll commit something to sys/arch/arm/xilinx so the FDTisation can
>happen without breaking existing kernels

I don't feel that we should break an existing port, even if it is only
for a short time.

If you are proposing to write a clock/reset driver then great.

I think it would be good to keep a separate PARALLELLA config even after
the xilinx code is using FDT so that we don't need to update u-boot.