Re: Support for RPI 3 B+

Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

>> Does it support RPI3B and RPI3B+ as well?
>
> Not tried 32-bit, but 64-bit is quite unstable and hangs randomly with
> NetBSD-current.

If so, that's a regression.  My 3B+ with 8.99.34, from back in the
middle of February, is nice and stable.  It's at our cabin, running home
automation using Domoticz, a local PABX using Asterisk, offsite backup
for my home systems using MooseFS, Wireguard for the VPN link home, and
Quagga for routing.  I've also done quite a bit of package building on
it, with no problems.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay