ARM Dev Boards for NetBSD

Hi Folks,

We have been providing ARM dev boards to numerous devs at conferences. We are heavily focused on upstream Linux/u-boot and if there is any interest from the NetBSD community, we would be happy to provide hardware for porting. Jared McNeill recommended that we reach out to you guys through this email.

Our current focus is Amlogic's GXL family which includes their S805X, S905X, and S905D, and S912 chips and most software work can be used across the board. With the exception of S912, the others are the same IC in different packaging so the software work can be shared.

Besides our original S905X board Le Potato which needs a bootloader on the mmc device, other boards will boot standard EFI images from EFI partition, bootaa64.efi. I'm not sure about support for UEFI systab and stuff like that.

If there is interest and you would like dev kits, please let me know. I need name, address, and telephone number and I will mail them out.

Best,
Da