Re: No kernel in RockPro64 image

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 05:59:23PM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> I noticed that RockPro64 images don't have a kernel in /EFI/BOOT/ on the
> MS-DOS partition, so the image won't boot without manually entering
> "hd0a:netbsd". Which is better - changing the default for the bootloader, or
> putting a (case sensitively named) netbsd file in /EFI/BOOT/?

It should have an elf /netbsd in the NetBSD partition.
In /EFI/BOOT/ you should only find the *.efi bootloader.

This is default setup on all aarch64 machines when we boot via EFI, and
the root of the netbsd partition is the default search path for the
bootloader.

Why do you think you need to interrupt the boot countdown and enter a different
kernel name?

Martin