Re: Inline asm constraint help

No, I mean wN (32-bit) vs xN (64-bit) names of the general purpose registers.  Specifically, I want to use ldxr and stxr to operate on “int *” memory locations.  I know the syntax, just can’t get GCC to emit it :-/

(Sorry, I just don’t have the GCC source handy right now... and it’s online docs don’t even mention the “x” modifier as far as I can tell, but I observed its behavior.)

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.