Re: pinebook status update (20190120)

On 2019-01-20 10:04, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
Jun Ebihara <jun%soum.co.jp@localhost> writes:

- firefox52: unstable

Same here - I built it locally, with "PKG_OPTIONS.firefox=pulseaudio" in
my /etc/mk.conf, to get sound working (which it does), but I get a lot
of the "oops, your tab just crashed" messages from it while trying to
open a new web page.  Making another new tab and trying again tends to
work around that.

It works for me once I disabled the multi-process option.

I don't build with pulseaudio though.

Robert Swindells