Re: COMPAT_NETBSD32 in GENERIC.common

>> There are likely to be things that don't work yet on aarch64, I would
>> leave the kernel option on for now.
>>
>> MKCOMPAT=yes for aarch64 builds aarch64, earm and oarm though, I don't
>> think we need all of them.
>
>It does work already. That is the option.

Currently COMPAT_NETBSD32 supports EABI only, and I will not be
supporting OABI in the future. There is also a technical reason
that sys/compat/netbsd32 can only have one instance.
#If someone is going to do it will support :)

I think there is no need to build at least oarm with MKCOMPAT=yes.

--
ryo shimizu