Re: ARM64 ACPI status report 2

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018, Robert Swindells wrote:

The ARM code currently depends on PCI to build.

We have plenty of ARM kernel configs w/o PCI support. Do these not build anymore?

Someone might want to build a stripped down kernel for a Pinebook that
left out the drivers for Rockchip, Tegra, Broadcom, ThunderX etc.

I was just wondering whether you were planning to add conditional code
to it or that people should just take out acpi* from non-PCI configs.

There are also non-ACPI kernels that still include PCI support. Is there a specific issue you have in mind?