Re: Some aarch64 issues

On 10/11/2018 19:28, John Klos wrote:
Many of us just got our Pinebooks and are now running -current aarch64. However, it seems that some important packages don't yet compile.

I'm now at this stage.
Are people just building on the pinebook or going for something more exotic like pbulk or distcc or both?

I've stuck a urtwn(4) (only supports g .... do we support anything faster?) stick in as wireless doesn't work, but nfs mounting pkgsrc and the pkg work dirs is causing it to melt. Infact, any network load over the stick causes really bad static to come from the internal speakers.

So I'm now contemplating building on the emmc card which may badly reduce it's lifespan or looking at a usb <-> ethernet dongle and going the cable route.

What are others doing here?

Roy