Re: Kernel panic on earm

Hallo Martin

Thanks for confirming it works on a GuruPlug - there is hope yet and
it's probably an issue on my side!
It's a completely new install - I sysinst'ed the evbarm-earm userland
from cdn.netbsd.org yesterday and compiled the tools and kernel from
the latest -current sources.
Of note: I initially compiled for earmv5 but wiped it and reverted to
earm when I ran into this error. (not even sure how different the two
are... if at all!)
I'll keep troubleshooting on my side, any but pointers would be useful.

Thanks again,
Michael