Re: Cortex-A9 boot problems with d-cache on Zynq

On 07/10/2018 15:10, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
Lloyd Parkes wrote:
I?m more than happy to help test code. I?m using a custom config because the ZYBO isn?t quite like the ZEDBOARD.  I?ll send you my config off-list.

My Zybo Z7-20 was delivered a couple of days ago and I'd like to try
booting NetBSD on it. Please, send your config to me as well.

I committed my rework.

Can I convince you guys to work on FDTizing the ZYNQ7000 stuff? :)

Thanks,
Nick