Re: aarch64 builds

>For aarch64, do we really need eabi, eabihf and oabi libraries ?
>It increases the build time by quite a bit.

sorry for verrrrry late response :-P

I added compat_netbsd32(8) to aarch64 a while ago.
compat_netbsd32 on aarch64 only supports ARM EABI binaries.
Support for OABI is technically possible, but because the current
framework can not have two instances of sys/compat/netbsd32 for
EABI and OABI at once.
However, since OABI will not be required so much on aarch64, it
may not be necessary to support.

Therefore, at least for now there is no need to build OABI binaries.

--
ryo shimizu