ukbd_cnattach() called unconditionally

Hello
I just noticed a console issue on my SUNXI board.

First I had to disable WSDISPLAY_MULTICONS to have a usable serial console.
Otherwise I couldn't enter ddb.

Second, when tty0 is the (only) console, ukbd_cnattach() is still called, which
cause ukbd to think it's the console keyboard. The result is that the
keyboard is not attached to the framebuffer and it's unusable.

shouldn't ukbd_cnattach() be called from simplefb_console_consinit()
instead ?