A20 hang

Hello
on a olimex lime2 (A20 CPU) running up to date -current, I see hard hangs
while building packages. Nothing on serial console and when I try to
enter ddb it hangs too:
login: Sep  7 15:51:07 chartplotter-dd su: bouyer to root on /dev/pts/1
~Stopped in pid 2778.1 (g++) at  netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4:<hang>

filesystems are on SATA disk, network is used for ssh and distcc.
Any idea what could be wrong, or how to debug this ?