Re: Driver for Raspberry Pi 3B+ ethernet adapter (Microchip LAN75xx/LAN78xx)

On 2018/08/26 19:36, austin aigbe wrote:
Thanks Rin for the hard work invested in developing this driver.
Please will DPDK help, in anyway, to boost the packet processing capability of the RPi 3B+ NIC for GTPv1-u packets?

I am working on an LTE radio base station (eNodeB) based on the rpi3 B+ and I want to implement a high performance user plane for the s1-u interface.

Hi,

I've added support for TCP segmentation offload (TSO) for RPI3B+:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2018/08/30/msg098711.html

It improves about 10% of TX performance if enabled.

Thanks,
rin