[NetBSD Port-ARM] Minimal netbsd for Raspbery Pi 3 B+

Hello,

I am working on a 4G/LTE base-station project and I am experimenting with netbsd + rust lang. Most of the OS images I have come across are quite large (> 100 MB).
I need something less than 100MB.

How can I cross-compile the most basic and minimal netbsd image for my project that can be less than 100MB?
I need my basic arm netbsd to support the following tcp, udp (for GTP) and sctp (for S1AP) networking.

Thanks.

Regards,
Austin