Re: No ipf in RPI2 evbarm 7.0.2 kernel?

BTW,  npfctl always complains about bpfjit:

npfctl: error loading the bpfjit module; performance will be degraded:
Operation not permitted
npfctl: To disable this warning `set bpf.jit off' in /etc/npf.conf

I suspect bpfjit does not exist for ARM.

I only see on disk the kernel module
/stand/evbarm/7.0/modules/bpf/bpf.kmod and modstat tells me that bpf
is a builtin module.

--emi