Re: No ipf in RPI2 evbarm 7.0.2 kernel?

I now see in /var/log/messages this info:
kern.module.path=/stand/evbarm/7.0/modules

I have no /stand/evbarm/7.0/modules folder.

I probably need modules.tgz from
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-7.0.2/evbarm-earmv7hf/binary/sets/
(considering uname gives me 7.0.2 NetBSD 7.0.2 (RPI2) #0: Mon Dec 19
22:31:19 UTC 2016  root@netbsd:/usr/obj/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/RPI2
evbarm).

Except modules.tgz does not have any ip* module in there.

It seems 8.0RC2
(http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.0_RC2/evbarm-earmv7hf/binary/sets/
) does have /stand/evbarm/8.0/modules/ipl/ipl.kmod in there but not
ipf. I've read that ipl is only for logging (so for ipmon) but not
sure if ipf works without it or not.

So... is it possible to get ipf without upgrading the whole system?

I find it odd that the /sbin/ipf binary is included... shouldn't it
run out of the box then?

--emi