RPI, GENERIC.common, gif, duplicates

For a while I have uncomment the gif entry in RPI (because I want gif,
and I found it odd to be missing).

Now, building fails because gif is defined twice, once in my
no-longer-commented section, and once in GENERIC.common.

In general I think GENERIC.common is great, having all the things that
are normal on all platforms.  But, I think anything that's in
GENRIC.common should be removed from all the configs that include it.

If someone who is used to rototilling the evbarm kernel configs wants to
do this, that would be great, and I'm going to do it lazily for RPI to
avoid my current problem.   I may do that more seriously if no one
objects.