Re: How to specify userconf kernel options on armv7

> Just to try, created /boot.cfg as well as /boot/boot.cfg with
> userconf=disable ulpt*, but that had no effect.

The easiest way to check your system without some specific
driver is to interrupt the automatic boot process (by hitting
space), then boot with "boot -c", and issue the

	disable ulpt*
	quit

commands in the ensuing interactive "userconf" dialogue.

If you are happy with your disable/enable settings, you can put
them as  "userconf=..."  in /boot.cfg holds the non-interactive
preset for userconf.

For both the interactive or file-based tuning, you need to to
have the userconf(4) option in your kernel.  (It's GENERIC on
i368/amd64 and most platforms, I don't know for sure about evbarm,
though.)

You can probably check you kernel with

	config -x /kernel

and verify whether

	options         USERCONF        # userconf(4) support

shows up in the output.  (grep for it.)

							Martin