Re: NetBSD on A20-OLinuXino-MICRO

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 04:19:25 +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:

> http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=3624 and also attached.
[...]
> I had to disable
>
>   sunxidebe
>   sunxitcon
>   sunxihdmi
>   connector
>   panel
>   sunxidep
>
> in the kernel config to get the display working.

Booting stock SUNXI kernel I get for those:

sunxidebe0 at fdt1: Display Engine Backend (display-backend@1e60000)
sunxidebe1 at fdt1: Display Engine Backend (display-backend@1e40000)
sunxihdmi0 at fdt1: HDMI 1.3
sunxitcon0 at fdt1: LCD/TV timing controller (lcd-controller@1c0c000)
sunxitcon0 port 0 endpoint 0 connected to sunxidebe0 port 1 endpoint 0
sunxitcon0: tcon unit 0
sunxidebe0: debe unit 0
sunxitcon0 port 0 endpoint 1 connected to sunxidebe1 port 1 endpoint 0
sunxidebe1: debe unit 1
sunxitcon0 port 1 endpoint 1 connected to sunxihdmi0 port 0 endpoint 0
sunxitcon1 at fdt1: LCD/TV timing controller (lcd-controller@1c0d000)
sunxitcon1 port 0 endpoint 0 connected to sunxidebe0 port 1 endpoint 1
sunxitcon1: tcon unit 1
sunxitcon1 port 0 endpoint 1 connected to sunxidebe1 port 1 endpoint 1
sunxitcon1 port 1 endpoint 1 connected to sunxihdmi0 port 0 endpoint 1
connector0 at fdt0: HDMI connector
connector0 port 0 endpoint 0 connected to sunxihdmi0 port 1 endpoint 0
sunxidep0 at fdt0: can't activate pipeline 0
sunxidep0: can't activate pipeline 1
genfb0 at fdt3: Simple Framebuffer (1280x1024 32-bpp @ 0x7fb00000)
genfb0: framebuffer at 0x7fb00000, size 1280x1024, depth 32, stride 5120
wsdisplay0 at genfb0 kbdmux 1: console (default, vt100 emulation)

Anything I can do to help to debug this?

-uwe