Re: Failure to build "evbarm" release?

I wonder if it's reasonable to enable install with metalog to transform
names that collide for storage in the FS, while preserving them in the
tar/image creation step.  That may be a bit of work, but it would work
around issues related to the build host FS.

Overall, I think NetBSD needs to build with "any reasonable POSIX
system" as the build host, and throwing out macs (even if they really
should have case-sensitive filesystems), does not fit that definition.