Re: AARCH64 booting

joi, 17 mai 2018, 19:13 Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> a scris:

What is the expected means of booting an aarch64 kernel with u-boot ?

Something like this:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2018/04/20/msg004769.html

It looks to me as if the u-boot-mkimg.sh script doesn't know anything
about aarch64 and the arguments supplied to it from mk.generic64 don't
look complete.

The appropriate uboot needs to be provided. See the thread above for details on how I did that for the pine64.

I'm trying to get something to boot on an ODROID-C2 and just wondering
what route to go.

I suspect that the u-boot binary supplied by Hardkernel on their disk
images doesn't support legacy images.

I have created a package to build u-boot for this board but not played
with it yet.

Eddy