Re: graphic drivers and simplefb

This will crash simplefb if the framebuffer is not configured. U-Boot will set status to okay to signal to OS that simplefb handoff is available.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 06:24:44PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Hello,
What's missing from the sunxi video drivers is console handling.
I got this working, but this needs some change to the simplefb driver.

I also need the attached change. Without it, if u-boot did use the serial
port and no framebuffer as console, the kernel's console will end up on the
serial port whatever the content of the bootargs is.

With this change the kernel may end up with no console at all if
bootargs has bee set wrongly, but then it's an operator mistake :)