NetBSD on BeagleBone Black

(resending without HTML)

Hi!

I have decided to take my BeagleBone Black and try to get it working on
NetBSD. Keep in mind that I am an arm n00b :) I did the following:

- wrote the armv7.gz (NetBSD 7.1.1) image to a microSD card and marked the
FAT partition as bootable
- inserted the SD card, held BOOT button and powered on the board

There is a short blink of the LED on the ethernet port, that's all. None of
the user LEDs are lit, and nothing is displayed on the HDMI port.

Fundamental question: is the HDMI out even supported? Or do I need to get a
serial adapter? How do I get this thing to boot?

--
Benny