Re: RPI: Emergency configuration via FAT partition (/boot)

Hi Harold,

I second this enhancement, as it make it easyer for headless setup,
it's a good thing.

Maybe the static ip address should be probed first with an arp query,
or set to some rfc1918 subnet less frequently used than
192.168.1.0/24...

Just to avoid collision with the local gateway likely set to
192.168.1.1 ;)

Kind regards
Mat