Re: Heads-up: RPI FDTisation committed

On 12/15/17 12:40, Nick Hudson wrote:

On 14/12/2017 23:35, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your build.sh -m evbearmv6hf-el release fix.

I have written rpi.img to SD Card and boot it on
Raspberry Pi Model B Revision 2.0 (RAM: 512MB).
And I do not see any green boot message in HDMI display.
Older non-FDTised rpi.img boots properly on same setting.
hmm

I had all this working and I'm not sure what went wrong with what's been committed. I'll investigate.

rpi.img works for me

rpi_inst.img doesn't work for me

Can you re-test rpi.img image from nyftp.netbsd.org?

Thanks,
Nick