Installing NetBSD 7.1 on CF card for Psion 5MX

Hello, I tried to install NetBSD 7.1 for Psion on a CF card.

I partitioned a 8GB card with FAT16, 64 MB as first partition.

On that partition I used the following layout:

System/

    libs/

        s32boot-s5.ldd

        s32boot-s5mx.ldd

sys$rom.bin

netbsd

netbsd+wmlcd

e32boot.exe

And I guessed to put the NetBSD archives tree onto a second partition in
xfs file format?

Like it is done with the Linux port for Psion.

I runned e32boot.exe, the console showed black lines on top then it
crashed. At the next boot I got a CF card corrupted messsage.

What is the right way to install NetBSD on a CF card?

cheers

Stefan