Re: Allwinner A64 support added to -current

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017, Jared McNeill wrote:

Pretty sure ethernet and HDMI will work if you add the right magic to the dts file, but haven't had a chance to test either one yet.

I've tested these and they both work fine. Also we're building sun50i-a64 .dtb files with the SUNXI kernel now, so dtb files from pkgsrc are no longer needed.

Cheers,
Jared