Raspberry Pi 3 Port

Hi,

I’m trying to get NetBSD to work on my Raspi 3. I was talking to a developer on /r/netbsd. Here is the Reddit thread for review:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NetBSD/comments/6ip529/netbsd_on_raspberry_pi_3/

The problem is upon booting up with the latest HEAD arm7 image, the kernel appears to not see my SD card. The screen gives a bunch of green text, and eventually drops into a NetBSD debugger. The dev I was talking to said he had applied patches to fix this problem, but it’s not working for me.

It’s a SanDisk Ultra 32GB. It’s a fairly common card purchased on Amazon with the Raspi. I have 7.1 running on my Raspi 2 with the same card and no issues.

Regards,

Wes