Re: Support for ffs "discard" option on SD/MMC cards

sounds great.

Is it possible to discard once a day via some command instead of
discarding at every write operation?
As far as I know the currently recommended variant is to discard daily
or weekly. Running discard on every write operation might even lower
performance.

kind regards
txt.file
--