Newbie Questions

What distinguishes all the different arm ports? (Is that written up anywhere?) I see the Beaglebone is referenced in three of them, but what’s the difference?

Also, it sounds like an initial install isn’t feasible without having a serial connection to the console. Fair enough, but would it work if I added a USB keyboard and an HDMI display? (Maybe I’ll just get a cable from Fry’s and try it anyway.)

Apologies to the port maintainer for emailing him before posting to the list.

Personal email.  hbhotz%oxy.edu@localhost