Re: Gumstix Verdex not booting with NetBSD 7.0 and newer

Sorry, I think require this:

#ifdef __HAVE_MM_MD_DIRECT_MAPPED_PHYS
        const bool mapallmem_p = true;
        KASSERT(ram_size <= KERNEL_VM_BASE - KERNEL_BASE);
#else
	const bool mapallmem_p = false;
#endif

Sorry for the delay. Was busy with work. I changed the code accordingly and passed the const bool into arm32_bootmem_init function. Either I have missed another usage of the bool or this sadly doesn't solve my issue. With or without your patch the boot process is hanging in the function cpu_dcache_wbinv_all(). If I have time I will check out the 7 tree and apply your patch there to know If the regression was introduced between NetBSD 6 and 7 or 7 and -current.