Re: Missing RPI images after build?

Interesting. On
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201612300740Z/evbarm-earmhf/binary/gzimg/
I see indeed rpi.img.gz and rpi_inst.img.gz

This is new to me. I can't really find a commit responsible for this.

Replacing just kernel7.img should have worked.

You also have kernels in your releasedir evbarm/binary/kernel but I'm
not certain if you should use the .bin kernel or the other...

And you also should have your kernel7.img in your own armv7.img.gz
which you can mount.

--emi