Re: Installation on an Orange Pi Plus 2 (Allwinner H3)

"Yuqing.Guo.HCH" <hchguoyq%yahoo.co.jp@localhost> wrote:
>I am porting NetBSD to Allwinner H3 platform(NanoPi-M1) personally, now.
>The following is the dmesg, until ask the root device.
>But it needs much more time to make all hardware to work,
>and unfortunately I have no more free time to work with it recently.

If you don't have any more free time then maybe post some diffs of
what you have done so far and a Developer could get them into the
tree.

The main difference that I could see in the documentation for the H3
compared to other Allwinner CPUs was the Ethernet controller.