Re: NetBSD on Raspberry Pi 3

jun%soum.co.jp@localhost (Jun Ebihara) writes:

>With Kingston microSDXC 64GB Class10 UHS-I SDC10G2/64GB-AM
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01BBRNKKW/

>with RPI3 earmv6hf :
>http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/6fyKT

>sdhc0: SDHC 3,0. rev 153,platform DMS 250000 kHz, HS SDR50 3.3V, re-tuning mode 1,1024 bytes
>sdhc0: cmd end bit error

That's a framing error. Like a conventional serial port, the SPI interface
starts a transmission ("packet") with a start bit and ends with a stop bit
("end bit").

So, either the clocks are wrong or the interface isn't yet stable
after the driver powers on the interface.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost