Re: SATA on Banana Pro

> Banana pi and -pro seems to have the same SoC (which provides a standard
> AHCI SATA interface), so I'd expect it to work, since it does work on the
> Banana Pi (I have one running 7-stable).

Unfortunately not.  I found some discussion on the linux forums and
apparently there's enough of a change between the pi and the pro that a
different dtb is needed (and possibly other changes).  It does work under
linux and freebsd.  I don't have a banana pi, only a pro, so I can't test
if the same image works on a pi.