Re: netbsdv7eb on Raspberry Pi 2

First, look and see what the solution was for other systems. Next, ask if any of them would be willing to aid and assist on this.

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Nick Hudson <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
On 02/28/16 07:33, Reemus Kumar Vincent Peeriz wrote:
Hi Team,

I'm trying to load the evbarm7hfeb into Raspberry Pi 2.

I downloaded the Image from
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-7.0/evbarm-earmv7hfeb/binary/gzimg/armv7.img.gz
and
I copied it into SDcard using dd command.

If I load the SD Card into Raspberry Pi2, it is not booting up. Please let
me know whether I'm missing any steps.

I want to load the NetBSD Big-Endian into my Raspberry Pi2, Can you please
help me.

Thanks,
Reemus Kumar

No effort has been made to add BE support for the RPI. Is this something you'd like to help with?

To be honest, I'm not sure if it can be made to work.

Nick