Re: mplayer binary package?

Yes. earmv6hf binaries will run on the older Raspberry Pis:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earmv6hf/7.0/All

By the way, what's the problem with mplayer? I see there we have
mplayerthumbs and mplayer-fonts, but not mplayer itself...?

Apparently it hurt someone's feelings:

NO_BIN_ON_CDROM=Prohibited by USAs DMCA and patent law
NO_BIN_ON_FTP=Prohibited by USAs DMCA and patent law
NO_SRC_ON_FTP=Prohibited by USAs DMCA and patent law
RESTRICTED=Prohibited by USAs DMCA and patent law

John