Re: Very slow transfers to/from micro SD card on a RPi B+

	Hello.  No, I wouldn't like to see this as the default.  I've used the
access times on filesystems too many times as a diagnostic tool to be happy
with noatime as  the default.  I too have turned noatime on for my
workstations, but i want it on on servers, and there are times I've
regretted my choice on my workstations as well.

	I might be more inclined to soften my preference if there is a way to
tell if a particular filesystem is on removable media, i.e. an SD card or
portable disk.  For those devices, I think noatime would be a fine default.

-thanks
-Brian