Re: Golang for NetBSD/arm

At Sun, 6 Dec 2015 09:31:26 +0100
Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> write

> On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 11:28:19AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
>> mlelstv@ wrote:

>> > getconf(_SC_PAGESIZE) might be more portable than a sysctl.
>>
>> I guess you meant sysconf(3).
>
> right. getconf(1) but sysconf(3).

Thank you for your advice.

Golang Runtime library uses no libc function. I think
that any libc functions should not be used in this case too
at least now.

However, there are similar problems on other OS/architectures
in  another case. (*1)
It might change something in the future.

*1: https://github.com/golang/go/issues/13191

Thanks.
--
Yasushi Oshima